1) I’m never on here anymore. Should i delete this account?
2) I feel as though i should get a twitter. Should i?
Thank you for your time. I will probably forget that i did this within an hour and then just not come on here for another couple months again. So if you reply to this, now you know why i probably won’t reply to your reply hahaha kthanksbye!
To control my obsessions with the following: my male life-ruiners (Taylor Lautner, Alex Ludwig, Jeremy Renner) and female life-ruiners (Anne Hathaway, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Cobie Smulders, Emma Stone, and soooo many others), franchises (Avengers/Marvel, Disney, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games), TV shows (Friends, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time) and bits of random other things that describe my life and what I love ;D enjoy!!Ask me anything! Send me something!
1) I’m never on here anymore. Should i delete this account?
- Choreographer: Girls!
- Choreographer: Ladies!
- Choreographer: Women!
- Choreographer: Vagina Americans!
- Actors: *uproarious laughter*
I am going to level with you, school kids. You do NOT understand the hell your teachers go through ‘behind the scenes’ of that hour or so you spend with them.
You don’t know (you aren’t allowed to know) how much degradation and bullying they face, too, and mostly from administrators and lawmakers. You have no idea if the mountains and mountains of bullshit they climb, the oceans of if utter crap they swim through, and all of it in addition to whatever you see during class.
You have more in common with them than you know.
I never really understood, even though my mom and aunts were teachers.
It wasn’t until I became an adult and had close friends in the profession that I learned.
There ARE shitty teachers. There are shitty actors and doctors and managers, too. That’s life.
All I ask is that you pause for a nanosecond before you make the teacher joke. Remember that you are talking about a human being, a human being who is doing one of the hardest jobs out there.
Then do what you want. It’s your life and your blog. I know it isn’t personal.
And please don’t be hurt if I unfollow. It’s just how I feel about it.
It isn’t personal. (via valeria2067)
and Jensen is waiting for him like this
“I heard you like my girl”
but at first the poor guy gets holy water in his face just cuz you never know
- Accio: Brings an object to you
- Aguamenti: Creates a gush of water from the tip of the spell caster’s wand
- Alohomora: Opens locks
- Aparecium: Makes invisible ink become visible
- Avada Kedavra: The Unforgivable Curse; Kills your opponent; taken from “Abra Cadabra”
- Avifors: Turns things into birds
- Avis: Makes birds fly out of the end of your wand
- Bombarda: Causes a small, locally contained explosion. To make a bigger explosion, one could use “bombarda maxima”
- Colloportus: Closes a door and binds it so that it can’t be opened.
- Confringo: AKA the Blasting Curse; Causes the item targeted to explode
- Confundus: Confounds your target, or makes them temporarily confused
- Conjunctivitis: Damages the eyesight of your opponent, making them seem to have pink eye
- Crucio: The Second Unforgivable Curse, the Cruciatus Curse; Tortures your opponent mercilessly
- Deletrius: Erases the last spell cast by a wand so that it can’t be discovered
- Densaugeo: Makes teeth grow out of control
- Diffindo: Makes seams split open, severs an object into two pieces
- Dissendium: Opens a specific passageway into a cellar, may be useful in other instances; may be only a password
- Duro: Turns an item to stone.
- Enervate: Mistaken spell. Changed to Rennervate. Used to wake up a stunned person
- Engorgio: Makes an item larger, as in swollen
- Episkey: Heals relatively minor wounds.
- Evanesco: Causes an item to immediately dissolve away, as if it had never existed
- Expecto Patronum: Creates Patronus
- Expelliarmus: Disarms the target of the spell, such as knocking their wand out of their hand
- Fera Verto: Transforms animals into water goblets!
- Ferula: Binds a broken limb with a splint and bandages, tightly wrapped
- Fidelius: Allows a secret to be hidden within the secret keeper’s soul; very powerful spell
- Finite Incantatem: Stops any spell
- Flagrate: Allows the user to write or draw in the air with fire
- Flipendo: Also knows as the Knockback Jinx, pushes or flips something backwards
- Furnunculus: Causes a person to break out in boils
- Geminio: Creates a duplicate of an item (a twin, as in the zodiacal sign Gemini).
- Homorphus: Man-Shape; makes a werewolf or person disguised as an animal resume their human shape
- Immobulus: Immobilizes the target
- Impedimenta: Puts up an impediment that slows down something or someone that is coming toward you
- Imperio: The third unforgivable curse. Allows the user to assume complete control of another person
- Impervius: Repels water from a surface
- Incarcerous: Conjures up ropes, which then bind an opponent
- Incendio: Lights a fire
- Legilimens: Allows the user to gain access to another’s mind and memories
- Levicorpus: Turns your opponent upside down and dangles them in thin air
- Liberacorpus: “Liberates”, or frees a body that has been caught up by the levicorpus spell
- Locomotor Mortis: The Leg-Locker Curse; locks an opponent’s legs together
- Lumos: Creates light, usually by making the tip of the wand glow. More light can be created using “lumos maxima”
- Mobiliarbus: Used to move a tree from one place to another
- Mobilicorpus: Used to move a body from one place to another
- Morsmordre: or Morsmorde Used to summon the Dark Mark
- Muffliato: Causes a buzzing noise to surround a limited area so that those in the area can carry on a private conversation
- Nox: Extinguishes light, used to douse the light created by “Lumos”
- Obliviate: Makes a person “oblivious”, erasing their memories of an event
- Orchideous: Conjures a bunch of flowers from the user’s wand
- Petrificus Totalus: Total petrification; petrifies an opponent totally
- Point Me: The Four Point Spell; makes the user’s wand act like a compass
- Portus: Turns any item into a Portkey, which can then be used to transport a person or persons to another location.
- Prior Incantato: Reveals to you the last spell that a wand was used to cast
- Protego: Protects the user, and sends a spell back on an opponent
- Quietus: Makes things quiet, used to muffle “Sonorus”
- Reducio: Shrinks an item
- Reducto: Blasts solid objects into pieces
- Relashio: Releases something from being constrained or held
- Rennervate: Was originally “ennervate”, but corrected by author; means to energize or wake up
- Reparo: Repairs broken items
- Repello: Repels something
- Repello Muggletum: Makes an area invisible to Muggles
- Revelio: Causes something that is hidden to be revealed
- Rictusempra: Causes a person to curl up in laughter, as if being tickled
- Riddikulus: Makes a boggart assume a “ridiculous” form, thereby making it funny instead of terrifying
- Salvio Hexia: Unclear; seems to strengthen other protective spells, or to deflect any hexes cast toward a specific location
- Scourgify: Used to clean dirt or other material off of a surface
- Sectumsempra: Causes lacerations to appear all over an opponent’s body, as if they had been cut by an invisible sword
- Serpensortia: Conjures a snake
- Silencio: Makes the target of the spell unable to make any sound.
- Sonorus: Amplifies the user’s voice
- Stupefy Stupefies an opponent, or knocks them insensible temporarily
- Tarantallegra: Forces an opponent’s legs to dance uncontrollably
- Tergeo: Scours something clean
- Waddiwasi: Removes a stuck object, as in a wad of gum that is stuck in a keyhole
- Wingardium Leviosa: Allows the user to make an object levitate